Leading the way
To every step of your educational needs
Who are DEN
Digital Education Network, it was created by the Founder to offers solutions to students to find the suitable courses, to Institutions to match and enrol the right student and also to offers the opportunity to people would like to become Agent Partners. The founder has been in the education industry for more than 18 years.
The Founder designed and developed the platform of Digital Education Network in which aspires the forefront to engage the Institutions, Agent Partners and students to evolve the educational way of marketing, recruitment and student enrolment.
To recruit the right student to institutions as DEN always working with your admissions officers to identify the best students for your Institutions and we help you engage with only the most qualified applicants.
To prospective students as our mission is to finding the right courses, the right Institutions and the right Agents Partners so that you can reach your dreams and goal.
DEN is Leading the Way of digital educational journey focuses on working ethics with a reliable, credible and integrity with full accountability.
What We Do
DEN handles everything, letting you concentrate on making meaningful engagements with prospective students, aims institutions.
Our multilingual approach offers you the broadest visibility, and our geo-optimised websites provide the highest conversion rates in the industry.
Students trust DEN because our partner institutions and programs appear organically in their search results, and Institutions rely on DEN because our team specialists are always working to strengthen and develop the innovations that provide the ideal marketing and enrolment solutions.
DEN, experienced and had more extensive options, credible, reliable and accountable. Our passion for Digital Education Network that everything related to your aim to study abroad, we provide program consultation, PTE/ IELTS/ TOEFL preparation, apply student visa, pre-departure orientation, and many more. In this digital platform new cutting-edge forms the core of our commitment to finding the right solutions to your needs, helping you to the process of your educational journey, and we are excited to be alongside with you as a trusted digital platform to lead the students and partners in the ever-evolving sector of global education.
DEN is a reliable solutions specialist to lead the way of your educational journey.
Useful educational information at your fingertips
List of our educational services
1. Apply for the course - In Australia
- To study in Australia you'll need to apply for both admissions to an institution and also for a student visa from the Australian Government. There are a number of steps you must go through including:
- Deciding on your preferred course and institution.
- Submitting your application to the institution.
- Receiving and accepting a Letter of Offer.
- Receiving your electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE).
- Applying for your student visa.
- There is a range of entry requirements that you will need to meet both for your institution application and your visa application. This can include:
- Academic requirements.
- English language requirements.
- Evidence of funds to support your study.
- Genuine Temporary Entrance (GTE Form)(/li>
- Statement of Purpose (SoP’s Student)
- Overseas student health cover.
2. Consultation with DEN
- From the backbone of DEN, most of the management team has the experienced as an education counsellor. So let us guide you of what you need to study in Australia with all your documents submissions. You can also learn about the different options for financial aids or the correct institution that suits you.
- You may need to provide results of an English language test. Be aware that the English language skill level required by an institution can be different from the level of skill required for your student visa application.
4. Application Process
- The first step is to apply for the course you want through DEN.
- DEN will provide the application form from the education provider's website. If you are applying for courses at more than one institution, you will need to submit a separate application to each institution.
- You will need to prepare supporting documentation to send with your application. The documents vary depending on the course, provider and qualification you're studying for. The most important documents include:
- Certificates that verify your previous study, including qualifications you already have.
- Evidence of your English language proficiency.
- Certificates or documents which verify previous study or work experience if you are seeking course.
5. Visa Guidance
- Student visa (Subclass 500)
- To apply for student visa, documents such as visa form, offer letter, bank statement from parents or sponsor, latest transcript, birth certificate, family certificate are required. Consider submitting your relevant VISA supporting documents earlier on, as the Visa approval process can take several months.
DEN’s Education Counsellor will handle your request for your student visa.
- Australia introduced a simplified student visa framework (SSVF) on July 1st 2016.
- Once you have confirmed where you will be studying, you can look for accommodation that suits your needs and budget. Some tips when searching for accommodation include:
- The costs will vary depending on your chosen state, city and type of accommodation.
- Always confirm the total cost and any other expenses you may be required to pay, such as a bond and utility fees.
- Consider how far it is from your campus and whether it is easily accessible by public transport, such as bus or train.
- Find out what shopping centres, hospitals and emergency service facilities and other amenities are nearby.
- Before you depart to Australia, DEN will send you the orientation pack. Preferable can do one to one on Webinar or Skype for a pre-departure briefing to prepare you for your journey abroad. We will discuss common topics such as things to pack, dealing with culture shock, and preparing documents for arrival and immigration compliance as well for the first day of your University/college orientation is compulsory.
We would like to hear from you!